- It is suggested to check the airline’s cancellation policy, to know all the nuances.
- It is suggested to check for latest updates from CDC’s and WHO’s websites, and not rely on updates from social media portals.
- It is suggested to stay out of public places if you are above 60 years of age or have a preexisting condition, as you would be more susceptible to contracting the infection.
- It is suggested to seek help early, if you show signs of fever, cough and respiratory issues.
- It is suggested to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. If you use a tissue, then do dispose it immediately.
- DON’T PANIC! Public health officials said the risk of contracting the COVID-19 is still low.
- DON’T travel if you have a fever. If you start to feel sick while on flight, please inform the crew immediately.
- It is suggested to reconsider your travel to China, South Korea, Italy, Japan and Iran.
- It is suggested not to wear a mask, unless you’re sick. Masks help prevent the spreading of the virus if you are sick. However, if you are healthy then masks won’t do much.
- It is suggested not to take any antibiotics, without consulting a doctor.